Over 1800 brokerages across the US and Canada use SkySlope and 66 percent of the top 15 brokerages use SkySlope. There are many reasons to use transaction management software. Most platforms boast compliance, mobility, and seamless integrations. Those offerings should not only be included but they are non-negotiable when it comes to transaction management platforms. SkySlope goes above and beyond the basics. Here are five things that truly differentiates us from the competition.
1. Custom Tailored Software
- Flexible platform that matches your processes
- Your branding, checklists, tasks, and templates are fully embedded
You don’t want to invest in a product that is going to make you uproot your processes. After all, you’ve built your business in a way that works for you and you admins and agents. Don’t worry! SkySlope is designed to mold around your business and operations. We can customize our platform to meet the needs of brokers, admins, and agents. We brand SkySlope to you, including your colors and logo. We even upload your checklists and tasks so you never miss a beat.
2. Built for Agents by Agents
- Founded by a top performing agent whose mission was to automate the busy work
- Every team member goes through a 12-week real estate boot camp — we understand the industry and the pain points of brokers, admins, and agents
There’s a lot of software out there that is built by people who have never worked in the real estate industry. Just because you’ve purchased a home, doesn’t mean you understand what agents and brokers do to make sure that you have an excellent experience. It takes someone with deep knowledge of the industry to fully understand the complexities of real estate. SkySlope was built by a former top-producing agent who was named REALTOR Magazine top 30 under 30. His mission was to create a better way to handle the immense amount of work that real estate professionals handle.
We focus on features that really matter like mobility (access your files from anywhere) and compliance (never worry about an audited, we track all interactions). No other company in the transaction management space understands real estate like SkySlope. To ensure that we are providing the best service and building the best tools, our team members go through a 12-week real estate boot camp before they ever interact with a customer. As subject matter experts, we can provide a better experience to you, our customer.
3. Hands-On Onboarding and Customer Success
- Personalized, white-glove service throughout your launch
- Constant contact and check-ins to monitor and triage any challenges
- Annual report cards of how your brokerage is performing
Remember when we said we customize our platform? Well, we also personalize our trainings and onboarding. There are no pre-recorded, generic webinars. Our customer success managers take the time to learn how your brokage does business so we can make sure to train your team in a way that makes sense for you. Additionally, we stay in constant contact with you so you are always kept up to speed on the health of your account.
4. Award Winning Support
- Ranked #1 in customer happiness, receiving the highest rating among companies with 5000-10000 ratings.
- Whenever you get stuck or just have a question, we’re here for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We guarantee: a phone pick up on the second ring, a live chat response within 10 seconds, an email response within 20 minutes… or we’ll send you a Starbucks gift card
Agents are always on and so are we. Our support team is located at the SkySlope HQ in Sacramento, CA, and are truly 24/7/365. You can reach them via phone, chat or email. In fact, we guarantee a two-ring phone pickup, chat response within 10 seconds, and an email response within 20 minutes or we will send you a Starbucks gift card. Any question you have, any issue you run into — we are here for you. We’re so eager to help that you can even call us to order a pizza.
5. We’re Obsessed With Our Customers
- You talk, we listen… and then we refine and invent on your behalf
- Brokers, admins, and agents are the focal point of what we do and why we do it
- You can focus on the keystones of your business while we take care of automating the busy work
Customers are the focal point of our company. We are tenaciously persistent when it comes to creating the best customer experience and long-lasting relationships. It’s not just about providing a superior product, it’s about exceeding expectations every opportunity we get. As the real estate industry becomes more ingrained in the digital landscape, we delve deeper into creating technology that empowers our users to personally connect with their clients. We don’t just listen to what customers want, we invent on their behalf.