CALIFORNIA Privacy NOTICE
Updated on December 31, 2019
SkySlope, Inc. (“SkySlope”) respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. The purpose of this Notice at Collection is to inform California consumers of the categories of personal information collected from them and the purposes for which the categories of personal information will be used.
- To obtain additional information and to exercise your California Privacy Rights please follow the link to “California Privacy Notice” here.
- To make a request for additional information regarding your rights under the CCPA, please follow the link to Skyslope’s parent company, Fidelity National Financial “California Privacy Request” here.
CATEGORIES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
SkySlope generally collects the following categories of Personal Information from you:
- Identifiers such as name, address, telephone number, IP address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, state identification card, financial information, or other similar identifiers;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal law;
- Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, or other purchasing or consuming histories;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information including, but not limited to browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website;
- Geolocation data;
- Professional or employment information;
- Education information.
SKYSLOPE COLLECTS THIS INFORMATION FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES
- To provide products and service to you or in connection with a transaction involving you;
- To perform a contract between SkySlope and the consumer;
- To improve products and services;
- To comply with legal obligations;
- To protect against fraudulent or illegal activity
- To communicate with you about our affiliates;
- To maintain an account with SkySlope or our affiliates;
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Websites;
- To comply with the requirements of the California Consumer Protection Act.