CALIFORNIA Privacy NOTICE
SkySlope, Inc. (SkySlope) respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. This California Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, and disclose Personal Information, when and to whom we disclose such information, and the rights you, as a California resident (“Consumer”), have regarding your Personal Information (“California Privacy Rights”).
Collection of categories of Personal Information:
In the preceding 12 months SkySlope has collected, and will continue to collect, the following categories of Personal Information from you:
- Identifiers such as name, address, telephone number, IP address, email address, account name, social security number, driver’s license number, state identification card, financial information, date of birth, or other similar identifiers;
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal law;
- Commercial information, including records of personal property, products or services purchased, or other purchasing or consuming histories;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information including, but not limited to browsing history, search history, and information regarding a Consumer’s interaction with an Internet website;
- Geolocation data;
- Professional or employment information;
- Education Information.
This Personal Information is collected from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with SkySlope, our affiliates, or others;
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and/or governmental entities, either directly from these entities or through others;
- Information from the use of our websites and mobile applications.
This Personal Information is collected for the following business purposes:
- To provide products and services to you or in connection with a transaction involving you;
- To perform a contract between SkySlope and the Consumer;
- To improve our products and services;
- To comply with legal obligations;
- To protect against fraudulent or illegal activity;
- To communicate with you about SkySlope or our affiliates;
- To maintain an account with SkySlope or our affiliates;
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our websites, products, and services;
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a business purpose:
In the preceding 12 months SkySlope has disclosed, and will continue to disclose, the categories of Personal Information listed above for a business purpose. We may disclose Personal Information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- SkySlope affiliates and subsidiaries;
- Businesses in connection with the sale or other disposition of all or part of the SkySlope business and/or assets;
- Service Providers;
- Law enforcement or authorities in connection with an investigation, or in response to a subpoena or court order.
Sale of Personal Information:
In the preceding 12 months, SkySlope has not sold Personal Information. SkySlope does not sell Personal Information.
Personal Information of minors:
SkySlope does not knowingly collect the Personal Information of minors.
Right to know:
Consumers have a right to know about Personal Information collected, used, disclosed, or sold. Consumers have the right to request SkySlope disclose what personal information it collected, used, and disclosed in the past 12 months.
Right to request deletion:
Consumers have a right to request the deletion of their personal information.
Right to non-discrimination:
Consumers have a right not to be discriminated against by exercising their consumer privacy rights. We will not discriminate against Consumers for exercising any of their California Privacy Rights.
Right to use an Authorized Agent:
A Consumer may use an Authorized Agent to submit a request to know or a request to delete his or her information. Should a Consumer utilize an Authorized Agent, SkySlope will require the Consumer provide the agent written permission to make the request and verify his or her identity with SkySlope.
To exercise any of your California Privacy Rights, please follow the link to SkySlope’s parent company, Fidelity National Financial “California Privacy Request” or call Toll Free 888-413-1748.
Upon making a California Privacy Request, Consumers will be prompted to verify their identity through a third-party ID validation or by utilizing an existing login if applicable.
The above-rights are subject to any applicable rights and obligations including both Federal and California exemptions rendering SkySlope, or Personal Information collected by SkySlope, exempt from certain CCPA requirements.
California Privacy Notice – Effective Date:
This California Privacy Notice was last updated on January 1, 2020.
Contact for more information:
For questions or concerns about SkySlope California Privacy Notice and privacy practices, or to exercise any of your California Privacy Rights, please follow the link “California Privacy,” call Toll Free 888-413-1748, or by mail to:
825 K Street, 2nd Floor
Sacramento, CA 95814
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.